Sunil Samanta

Sunil Samanta
Rising India, Sunil Samanta web designer

Thursday 2 March 2017

Vastu Sastra and Vastu for Home is really mandatory

In today's fashion and fast growing world many are there who ignore Vastu for home, which is literally and scientifically wrong. Please don't ignore to get the perfect Vastu for your home, office, factory or plot. My experience about not following Vastu is so horrible which if not treated would have taken to divorce and family clashes or may I would have lost my life. By grace of god and help of google and some well wishers I did some R&D and trying to put things on right track. Hope all near and dear and fellow citizens follow the same and lead a happy, prosperous and positive life ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Do you suspect your spouse of cheating, are you being overly paranoid or seeing signs of infidelity...Then he sure is cheating: I was in that exact same position when I was referred to (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) through my best friend Anna, who helped me hack into my boyfriend's phone, it was like a miracle when he helped me clone my boyfriend's phone and I got first-hand information from his phone. Now I get all his incoming and outgoing text messages, emails, call logs, web browsing history, photos and videos, instant messengers(facebook, whatsapp, bbm, Instagram, etc) , GPS locations, phone tap to get live transmissions on all phone conversations. If you need help contact him on email, (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) or Whatsapps:+1 (424) 209-7204 I guarantee you for reliable service. Tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable time and support.