Sunil Samanta

Sunil Samanta
Rising India, Sunil Samanta web designer

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sometimes I feel and its true and reality if everyone follow

Many festivals we celebrate in India like Ganesh Chaturthi, Dushehra, Kalipooja etc., many of us have seen big big cutouts of  goddess in one place and remaining up to complete road side either their favorite leaders or politicians. In my opinion if the money spent for the cutouts,  the poles and labor I think the road side drainage and sanitary can be modernized to a good extent where it can be helpful for every one and a good credit to the persons who have spent money on that. On the other hand after the festival, the cutouts and poles becomes burden to re-use in next session or may be a problem of possession. Its my opinion let me know if my thought is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time and support.